Home Insurance

We find you the insurance you need at just the right price!

Home Insurance

Few areas of the country regularly face the dangerous weather conditions of Florida. Even the best-built homes and condos can suffer severe damage. It pays to have good insurance. 

Whether you’re building, buying or renting, you want the best value for your dollar. At Anchor Chris Hoel Insurance, we have the tools to help you find the best deal on homeowners insurance, rental property insurance, property insurance, hurricane/wind insurance and flood insurance. As independent insurance agents, we work with many different companies to get you the most competitive Florida home insurance rates.

What Does Homeowners Insurance Cover?

  • Your house and other buildings on your property.
  • Damage and theft of personal property, whether it is in your home, your car, or your suitcase while traveling. You may need to purchase a floater policy to ensure you get full compensation for valuable personal articles, such as jewelry or a gun collection, through a personal property insurance plan.
  • The cost of housing you and your family if you must live elsewhere while your home is repaired.
  • Your homeowners insurance also protects you from financial liability if someone is injured on your property or your dog bites a passerby. You can also ask your agent about an umbrella policy, which will provide additional liability protection.

Mobile Home Insurance

Your home represents a significant financial and emotional investment — protecting it takes careful research. Our agents can help you choose the coverage you'll feel good about.

Mobile home insurance, also known as manufactured home insurance, is a lot like homeowners insurance. It provides financial protection in the event that your home is damaged. While it’s not required by law, mortgage companies and mobile home communities often require that homeowners purchase mobile home insurance coverage.

The exact coverage that a mobile home insurance policy provides depends on the policy you purchase, but policies typically protect:

  • Your home
  • Personal belongings
  • Liability coverage

Policies can vary in price and coverages. Talk to us today to get the right policy for you and your family at just the right price.

Renters Insurance

Also known as tenants insurance, renters insurance covers your personal belongings and provides liability coverage when you’re living in an apartment, house or condo that you don’t own. Some landlords require proof of renters insurance before you sign a lease, or within a certain time period.

Affordable renters insurance can cover everything from your couch to your favorite coffee mug. You may save even more when you combine the purchase of renters with auto insurance policies.

Rental Property / Landlord Insurance

Rental property insurance, or landlord insurance, is very much like homeowner’s insurance, but with some important differences. Rental property insurance protects the property itself. The insurance also usually protects the important systems in a house, such as electrical, mechanical, and water backup if they are accidentally damaged.

Flood Insurance

Did you know most property insurance doesn't cover flooding? The federal government runs the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), which issues flood insurance policies. Even if you have homeowners, renters, condo, landlord, mobile home or business insurance, you may need to purchase a separate flood insurance policy to be protected from flood damage. Get a flood insurance quote from our agency today!

For more in-depth information, learn more here.

Condo Insurance

Condo insurance covers what your homeowner's association doesn't. Things like replacing damaged or stolen belongings, repairing the inside of your condo after disasters and paying liability costs if a guest is injured there.

As with homeowners insurance, mortgage lenders usually require you to purchase condo insurance to protect their financial interest over the life of your loan.

Skip to content